Friday, November 30, 2012

Operation NaNoWriMo Is A Success!

世界对你来说没有不可能!
^ That right there was probably the most awesome thing anyone told me this month about my ability to write a novel. Per my friend Kelley, it roughly translates to, "There is nothing in the world that is impossible for you."

It's been a crazy month. Somehow in between an anime convention, a birthday, Black Friday, overtime, and getting sick the very last week of November, I just validated my novel at 50,483 words over 13 chapters. (It's still incomplete, but I'll let you all know when I cap off those final chapters.) I still have laryngitis, need a shower, my room needs cleaned, I have a stack of books I want to read and video games I want to play that have piled up, and I need to wrap a metric ton of Christmas presents, but I've never felt more accomplished in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment