Sunday, December 5, 2010

Day of Cosplay

So I got another birthday present--Emily gave me a new senbonzakura! ... Okay, then we broke it swordfighting. XD But no worries, it's totally fixable and was completely worth it because it was loads of fun. But anyway, after that, we got to work on some cosplay-making. She bought some clay and she, Lita, Lucy, and I all made our arrancar mask fragments from it. They're still drying and will probably take a few days to do so, but they look pretty freaking awesome at this point. Pictures are up on facebook of the creative process.

In unrelated news, my holiday work schedule is weirder than an Amish paradise at the moment. For some reason, despite that I said I'm only available to work 30 hours a week, they've been scheduling me for 34-36 for the next three weeks. Today I had a 6-1/2 hour shift with a half-hour lunch, which was just weird. Really, what's the purpose of that? O_o

Anyway, I should really force myself to sleep now, because it's almost 5 am and I have to work at 12:30 tomorrow. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment